eCommerce Internship: Project Manager / Marketing / Social Media / OpsBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing Intern for a High Growth Tech CompanySolidProfessor
Real Estate Marketing InternJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Photography and Social Media Marketing for Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Marketing InternshipKingsgate Transportation, LLC
Marketing/Media Intern for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Field Marketing AssociateRenewal by Andersen
Public Relations Assistant: Paid TrainingThrive Events, Inc.
Social Media Marketing Strategist -For Credit OnlyBookmark This
Posted: July 31 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLuxor Trading imports high-quality beauty/fashion items that we sell online. We’re looking for our new semester interns, covering a variety of roles. We are a startup company.
We’re looking for our next interns to work with us on developing a few fashion-related websites. We are bringing on a mixed team of 6-8 people who represent the roles outlined below.
If you can convince us you’re driven and focused, passionate about beauty/fashion or extremely interested, we will teach you everything you need to get any job you want, start freelancing, or launch any idea of your own.We are looking for college students or recent graduates who are motivated and who would like to work in a fun, energetic, yet fast-paced environment.
College credit is available but not mandatory.
Responsibilities- Stay up to date on beauty/fashion trends
Writing headlines and copy for newsletters
- Writing and pitching press releases
- Outreach to bloggers (product reviews, events, purchasing ads)
- Participating in the development and implementation of promotional programs, contests, etc.
- Online research
- Sharing ideas and implementing strategies designed to create buzz and viral marketing
- Creating e-mail campaigns
- Monitoring and posting on blogs, forums, and social networks.
- Compiling monthly reports
- Editing content, fact checking, and editorial research
- Finding relevant beauty content to post to Twitter, retweeting relevant content
- Maintaining Pinterest, tumblr and facebook
- Finding, growing and maintaining relationships with prominent bloggers in the fashion & beauty world
- Manage social media brand perceptions, provide timely response to comments, be the eyes and ears of the brand
- Creating and analyzing Facebook and Google ads
- Strong knowledge of SEO/keyword-rich content writing for website, blogs and social media content a PLUS
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (Graphic Design) is a PLUS
RequirementsThorough knowledge of all social media platforms a must
- Good spelling and grammar a MUST. Please be able to adapt your tone to meet the current outbound communications of our brand.
- Self-driven, willingness to meet and exceed expectations
- Takes initiative and is responsible. Can work well with detailed instructions or minimal direction.
- Strong work ethic and quick learner, team spirit, positive energy
- Has a passion for fashion, online fashion marketing,beauty, beauty marketing and more.
- 20 hours per week, with the opportunity for more hours.