Social Media & Community Management InternPerspicuous Media Corporation
Digital Marketing Internship (3 months)Motion Global Limited
Digital Marketing TraineeMotion Global Limited
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Marketing InternshipClean the World
Marketing/PR/Communications InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Online Exclusive Luxury Jewelry Marketing InternshipDuke & Duchess Jewelers
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Social Media Marketing/Online Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: January 25 2016
Company Location: Wake Forest, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTripsWithPets.com is the #1 online pet friendly travel guide -- providing online reservations at over 30,000 pet friendly hotels & accommodations across the U.S. and Canada. When planning a trip, pet parents go to TripsWithPets.com for detailed, up-to-date information on hotel pet policies and pet amenities. TripsWithPets.com also features airline & car rental pet policies, pet friendly activities, a user-friendly search-by-route option, as well as pet travel gear.
We are looking for an intern to assist with our social media and marketing efforts with an emphasis on SEO. This is a part-time position (approximately 10-20 hours per week). The social media and online marketing intern will be instrumental in driving targeted internet traffic to our site, increasing our social media presence, and creating greater brand awareness. The intern will be expected to help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base, while assisting in outreach, and promoting events or programs through the internet and in person where applicable. This is an unpaid internship. Internship is for college credit.
• Utilize permission marketing, word of mouth marketing, internet marketing, and social media marketing to increase site traffic and brand awareness
• Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with potential customers
• Utilize blogging, SEO, social networking, and link building to increase our web presence and placement
• Assist in planning, writing and managing e-newsletters
• Assist in planning, writing and pitching news releases, media alerts and other stories
• Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing and communications
• Other marketing activities as assigned by manager
• Flexible, adaptable, and resourceful
• Must have “can do” attitude
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Solid understanding of the internet and social media channels Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram etc.
• Excellent research skills
• Keen attention to detail - ability to proofread and edit
• Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams
• Creative and highly organized