Social Media & Community Management InternJohanna Cabral
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Need a Marketing Internship? Love Bikes?LaneSpotter
Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
Social Media & Online Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: January 07 2016
Company Location: Blairstown, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAVConnexions Premier Matchmaking Services is an elite matchmaking company from New Jersey. We provide matchmaking, dating coaching, singles events and anything someone needs to become their real authentic self, and to achieve their relationship goals.
This position is of key importance to us! VERY IMPORTANT--the goal here is to find a candidate who is truly interested in learning Social Media Marketing and Sales and who understands and has a desire to use SM to entertain, inform, entice our clients and followers. This will require a lot of creativity, and there will be a lot of free reign and an unstructured "work environment" as it's from home, so a true desire to try your hand at this is a must! You'll have fun doing it, and get to put your skills to the test!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates Social Media Campaign with a marketing/sales goal
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment