Marketing and Public Relations Internship - Kentucky Horse ParkKentucky Horse Park
Marketing Intern - Muscle Maker Grill - WallGEOcruiter
GMAT Brand Ambassador - Arizona State UniversityThe AroundCampus Group
GMAT Brand Ambassador - UW MadisonThe AroundCampus Group
GMAT Brand Ambassador - University of MinnesotaThe AroundCampus Group
Summer Intern - Business Marketing and ConsultingBealstone, Inc
Digital Marketing ContributorAdMobilize
Marketing Assistant InternshipSpeedPro Imaging of Tempe-Chandler
Social Media - Public Relations - Marketing InternBookmark This
Be Love Apparel
1200 North Topanga Canyon Blvd. Topanga, CA 90290
Posted: September 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBe Love is a social enterprise that puts art and fashion together with community service to create an exceptional apparel brand focused on designs that 'give back'. We are an active / fashion apparel brand that sells world-wide in yoga, spa, resort, and specialty store boutiques.
Be Love is looking for a confident and enthusiastic social media and public relations intern who will reach into media and celebrity circles for access to influencers and decision makers.
You will do research, plan calendars, create promotions and make contact with high level media and influencers to get the Be Love story and product in front for strategic placement and exposure.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to social media, public relations and marketing activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned - in development of appropriate press releases and news stories
- Plan and present promotions calendars for annual marketing planning
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform via written, oral and visual media.
- Confidence, persistence, and the ability to present in a very professional manner in order to gain access to targeted media and celebrities for product placement and story placements.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, excellent communication skills, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with great organizational skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.