ERP - Inside Sales Associatesyscon solutions
Intern - Marketing and CommunicationsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Marketing InternBuh! Gaming
SALES & MARKETING INTERNJetzy
Business Development executiveAdroo Technologies LLC
Marketing InternEZC Pak
Social Media Marketing Agency Summer Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Social Media CoordinatorRenew Packaging LLC
Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
Power On Digital
1880 Century Park East.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you obsessed with Social Media and always on the look out for innovative tools and new ways to connect? If the answer is yes, you might be the person we are looking for.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a creative, hard working, forward thinking, coffee-drinking team with a passion for Marketing and innovation. As a Digital Marketing and strategic media agency, we provide innovative solutions for brands, celebrities and professionals on multiple social platforms.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At Power On Digital, we develop strategies, create compelling content, build audiences and drive traffic on Social Media and throughout the web. We give brands a voice, creating a living dialogue with their fans and clients, ultimately bringing their story to the world.
We are looking for a bright and driven Social Media Specialist (Intern for long term developmen into a career) who can work effectively in a team and on their own. The talent we are seeking is not afraid to experiment new solutions and learn on the go. So if you are a strategic thinker, self-starter and with an eye for what’s cool, you’ve come to the right place!
ResponsibilitiesContent and Social Media Management.
• Find amazing content, quotes, images, or links that tell a brand’s story and make users want to follow that account.
• Design amazing graphics to drive engagement on clients’ social media platforms.
• Assist the Social Media Manager with updates and management of social media accounts, content calendars and overall communication strategy.
• Continuously engage digital influencers in an effort to consistently drive attention and traffic to specific landing pages. Reach out and respond in conversations with followers and fans using the "voice" of the client and the dialogue of each social platform's audience.
• Collaborate and brainstorm with the Social Media Manager on innovative ideas that ladder back to the overall strategy.
• Research trending terms and blog topics in multiple industries (entertainment, social media, marketing, tech, innovation, business, art, avant-garde, etc.).
• Must have managed a social media account for a business, organization, non-profit, a school group, or another non-personal social media account.
• At least one year of working experience.
• Degree in Marketing, Communications or PR.
• You are obsessed with the digital and social media space. You spend every waking moment on Facebook, Snapchat, Vine, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram, and can’t wait to use the latest platform.
• Previous experience managing a non-personal social media account.
• You know how to use social media tools (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, etc.).
• Knowledge of Wordpress and other blogging platforms.
• You’re a trend-setter who knows when something is hot and knows when you should “stop trying to make fetch happen.”
• Experience with Photoshop and making eye-catching graphics that dazzle even the most cynical millennials.
• Must be able to identify awesome content, quotes, images, or links for any brand.
• You’re a literary chameleon: you can write in any tone or style and capture the voice of any client, from an awesome food truck to a corporate accountant.
• Written and verbal communication skills like a boss.
• You make business opportunities appear out of thin air; you’re a strategic thinker and self-starter, and now how to identify innovative partnership opportunities with our clients.
• Strong execution skills in reaching goals and deadlines.
• You work well independently and as a part of the team.
• Tech-savvy and fast learner.
• Proactive, creative, highly organized, tremendous follow-through to make things happen from start to finish.
• General understanding of SEO.
SkillsRequired - Google Analytics, Twitter, Google Docs, Instagram, Custom Facebook Pages
Preferred - Excel, Keynote