Cargo Cosmetics Marketing InternCargo Cosmetics
Social Media & Marketing Intern/Graphic DesignLove Sanctuary
San Diego’s Best Marketing Agency Internship Program!Campaign Creators
Dell/Mosaic Summer InternshipMosaic
Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy Internbloom365
Real Estate Broker Social Media Marketing AssistantColdwell Banker
Marketing For New StartupFate Crew
Social Media Sharks - Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: November 03 2016
Company Location: Oakland, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLets define creating short, manageable projects that combine your passion and talent with attaining customer awareness of one of an industry that is rapidly changing and has room to be creative through social media.
Lets create social media strategies, implement, test and adjust.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.