Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
1111 Spring Street Suite 210
Silver Spring, MD
Posted: July 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionQ Luxury Weight Loss Spa seeks to help women embrace their bodies and increase their confidence. Lose inches every visit while relaxing in a beautiful, private spa-like setting.
Q Luxury Weight Loss Spa utilizes Lipo-Light to help you sculpt your ideal body. Lipo-Light is the most effective non-invasive laser technology available. Using the power of Light Therapy combined with the stimulus of exercise, Lipo-Light is the natural and healthy way to inch loss. Light Therapy has a positive effect on those areas of the body where stimulated activity of the fat cells can result in reduction of tissue size .
Our welcoming atmosphere allows for everyone to feel at ease to ensure that they are able to relax from a quick 30 minutes lunch break to a few hours away from the hustle and bustle of life.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap
Responsibilities• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Requirements• Proven working experience in social media or related field
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
• Fluency in English; Spanish plus
• AS or BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations