Marketing & Sales InternshipPhiladelphia Freedoms
Marketing Communication InternSatori Laser
Marketing and Communications Intern (Healthcare)Dosisoft
Pack Up + Go Summer Marketing InternshipPack Up + Go
Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing InternsThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
(((*SPRING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Manager)Next Level Publishing
Marketing assistantsCoast to Coast Entertainment Broker Company
Social Media & Web Content Production and DesignBookmark This
20 Wall Street
Posted: June 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPalace Tours, located in Princeton, New Jersey, is a premier leisure travel company with decades of combined experience in the tour and travel industry. We are proud to offer a wide variety of exciting luxury journeys that reflect our quality of service, our values, and our commitment for achieving perfection in travel.
We want YOU to be a part of our team! We are looking for a Marketing/ Social Media Intern to assist in our social media marketing efforts and online presence. You will learn the ins and outs of the luxury travel business, and try out strategies that will make social media an integral part of our overall marketing efforts.
This is a part time position. Stipend may be available for eligible candidates.
Responsibilities- Writing content on web
- Design and implement attractive campaigns on web
- Enhance Destinations and Products
- Will work with Sales and Marketing Manager to utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinate and share ideas for online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Manage visibility on Trip Advisor and other travel media sites
- Improve the positioning of the assigned website
- Research industry trends for product development
- Develop unique digital content for all social media platforms
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Be creative with an eye for design
- Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
- Willingness to create video blogs, write press releases, and Facebook posts daily
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
- Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams
- Ability to create engaging newsletters to drive traffic to the sites.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Advertising, Video Editing, B2B Marketing, Photo Editing, Social Marketing, Corporate Website Management, Newsletter Writing, Internet Video Production, Article Writing
Preferred - Tourism