Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Business Development Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Social Media/Marketing & Boutique Assistant InternBookmark This
6970 Main St
Posted: February 17 2016
TWO Boutique is an upscale boutique and makeup studio. Featuring unique and exclusive designer clothing and accessories. TWO Boutique is exclusively devoted to the modern woman style. We are looking for a Social Media/Marketing & Boutique Assistant Intern. Areas of concentration include:
• Manage and develop blog by creating entertaining and informational blog articles 2-3x per week. Solicit activity and comments from readers.
• Create a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, and traffic across TWO Boutique. This includes contests, entertainment, and product info.
• Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications in the fashion and makeup media and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media at TWO Boutique.
• Strategize with and educate the management on incorporating relevant social media techniques into all of the company's products and services
• Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts
• Maintain Boutique open and close store, sales & merchandizing.
• Assistant in marketing, sales and setup and clean up for makeup areas
This is a remote and onsite position with weekly, in person meetings to review progress. Must have own computer.
Please visit our website at www.twoatl.com
To apply for this position, please reply to this post and submit resume. firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
• Familiarity with social media platforms, wix site tools, and techniques
• Familiarity with flyer making Photoshop a plus!
• Strong written communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset
Time Commitment: Hours per week but 15 hours preferred. Thursdays 4PM-7PM, Fridays 3PM-7PM Saturdays 10AM-5:30PM
Duration: 6-9 months
This is an unpaid internship with great commission!