Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Media/Marketing (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
20725 NE 16th Ave STE A5
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMuddy Body is a revolutionary, fresh, beauty brand based in Miami, Florida (www.muddybody.com). We have three different clay masks- Relax, Refresh, and Detox and an Organic Hair Mask. All of our products are 100% natural, vegan, contain no preservatives, and are cruelty free.
We are looking for someone to join our Social Media/Marketing team.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and hard-working.
Monday-Thursday 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
Our office is in Miami, located off of Ives Dairy road.
Please email us with your resume and why you are interested in this position: email@example.com
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that align with our brand
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment