Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing InternHuman Touch Translations Ltd.
Social Media/Marketing (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
20725 NE 16th Ave STE A5
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMuddy Body is a revolutionary, fresh, beauty brand based in Miami, Florida (www.muddybody.com). We have three different clay masks- Relax, Refresh, and Detox and an Organic Hair Mask. All of our products are 100% natural, vegan, contain no preservatives, and are cruelty free.
We are looking for someone to join our Social Media/Marketing team.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and hard-working.
Monday-Thursday 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
Our office is in Miami, located off of Ives Dairy road.
Please email us with your resume and why you are interested in this position: email@example.com
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that align with our brand
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment