Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Business and Marketing ManagerWorld Arts
Digital Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
Social Media/marketingBookmark This
1800 Alexander Bell Drive suite 400
Posted: October 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a land Development Company located in Reston, VA. We are looking for a creative, social media savvy, and responsible social media/event planning Intern to join our growing company. We work with clients in the residential, commercial and sustainable markets in the land Development sector. In addition DevLan, LLC has a partnership with an events planning company wanting to join the US market. The Intern selected will be responsible for researching, analyzing, and executing the marketing strategy necessary to introduce the event company to the DMV area market.
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
• Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing strategy and tactics for Devlan Va and their partners.
• Collect and analyze marketing data to develop and adjust marketing plans.
• Assist in the coordination of tasks and deliverables between client, production and any doing other third parties.
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Periscope and more
• Website and social media optimization.
• Create and analyze Surveys and Research.
• Keyword analysis
• Cost/benefit analysis
Requirements*Proficiency in Social Media, blog content.
*Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills preferred.
*Video editing and filming.
*Start date for Fall 2015.
*College student majoring in marketing, advertising or communications desired
● Familiarity with all aspects of social media
● Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
● Strong writing and speaking skills
● Ability to communicate and maintain a professional demeanor
● Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
*Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
● Highly organized and task oriented
● Excellent critical thinking skills