Marketing InternReliance Capital Limited
Unpaid Social Media InternEva Herr, Best Selling Author, Health/Science Journalist, Radio Host
Graphic Design/UX Design InternFranka Baly Media, LLC
Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Social Media/Marketing InternBookmark This
Original Grain Watches
404 14th Street
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship position is for someone looking to gain hands-on experience in digital marketing and social media. You will be working directly with our marketing managers to develop content and leverage social media to increase our brand awareness.
We're looking for someone who is eager to learn and excited about working with a brand. You will be working with us to curate/create rad content that aligns with our brand building efforts and leaves a lasting impression on anyone who comes across our social media channels. Primarily Facebook and Instagram.
Based in San Diego, there is no shortage of inspiration and we're looking for someone who can bring new energy and excitement to what we're already doing. Original Grain is the premier maker of all-natural wood and stainless steel watches and a leader in the wood watch market. We've established ourselves in a crowded industry by offering one-of-a-kind watches, at affordable prices.
Responsibilities• Developing content for use on social media (images, captions, etc)
• Creating content calendars for social media, primarily FB and IG
• Researching relevant social media influencers (bloggers, etc) to partner with our brand
• Working with marketing team to develop campaigns and create content
• Maintaining daily conversations (comments) on social media
• Occasional on-site live chat customer service (this can actually be fun!)
Requirements• Passion for utilizing social media as a way to achieve business goals and objectives
• High-level understanding of how to use major social media platforms (FB, Instagram, Twitter)
• Strong understanding of copywriting and writing fun, witty copy in general
• Excited about building/maintaining brand identity through social media
• Very organized and strong attention to detail
SkillsRequired - Facebook, Excel, Twitter, Google Docs, Instagram
Preferred - Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator