Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
Social media intern for a chatbot startupDaily Deals & Coupons
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Dell Campus Ambassador - University of CincinnatiMosaic
Marketing Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
PAID Internships Available! - Gain Valuable Marketing, Sales and Business ExperienceTEI Consulting Group
Social Media/Marketing InternBookmark This
Amore Lingerie & Novelties
Posted: June 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge of Marketing. The intern hired for this position must have strong critical thinking, communication, verbal and written skills. This is a great opportunity to take this company to the next level and great experience for your resume. The company is located in Jacksonville, FL.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance if you are located in Jacksonville,Florida.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Weekly skype calls
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.