Digital Marketing & Social Media InternDrive Rite Academy
Technically Media Digital Marketing InternTechnicallyMedia
Social Media Internshipdeshawndmanagement
Marketing and Public Relations InternshipMaya Romanoff
Marketing Generalist InternN&C, Inc
Social Median InternBookmark This
Changing Faces Salon
Posted: March 20 2015
Company Location: Marietta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFast paced Salon & Hair Restoration Center is creating and launching a new lifestyle blog about beauty, hair & fashion. We are looking to hire a virtual intern to assist with the research & development of this new contemporary blog. You must have a true passion for social media, technology, & innovation in the digital and social space. You must also have remarkable writing skills. A love for all things beauty & fashion is a plus. You must be an excellent communicator, and have a creative mind. This internship will lead into a permanent part -time paid position.
ResponsibilitiesOur social media intern requires accomplishing the following duties and responsibilities:
• Setting up new accounts and monitoring and improving the functionality of social media accounts that is already in existence.
• Customizing the social media profiles
• Posting blogs and articles, updating information on profile, monitoring and responding to various posts on different forums, researching on the content that is to be published and creating new content as well.
• Researching on the competitors’ sites in order to identify their marketing strategies.
• Searching for a new social media platform that could effectively reach the customer base of his company and can also integrate with their products and services.
• Implementation of the search engine optimization tools effectively
• Cataloging, tagging, indexing and writing the content of the social media site
• Performing techniques to optimize the existing content of the site and producing original optimized content for article warehouse sites or blogs
Requirements• Have remarkable writing skills with a proficiency to write every kind of content is highly desirable. Moreover, you should have a flair for writing and strong grammatical skills.
• Ability to focus on every matter in detail
• Proficiency in handling online network sites like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google, Reddit, etc.
• Computer skills for working in Microsoft office
• Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
• Know the latest fashion and beauty trends.