SPRING 2017 MARKETING INTERNSHIPCarousel30, LLC
*Advanced Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Creative Marketing InternFleetfoot Outfitters
Spring/ Summer Marketing Interns WantedLEI Home Enhancements
Communications/Marketing Interns- HOUSING PROVIDEDSusan B Anthony Birthplace Museum
PR & Marketing position - Full Time, PAID & Hiring ASAPIntrinsic Reaction
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
Marketing InternKD Marketing
Posted: May 22 2016
Company Location: Ellenwood, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTygress Innerprize/Conscious Living OmniMedia Group is a multi-media, educational empowerment, and events firm owned and operated by Founder, Ahzjah Netjer Simons. We utilize multi-media and cutting edge technology to deliver educational empowerment and support in the areas of personal development, holistic health and wellness, life path awareness and development and indie music artistry. Partners and subsidiaries are Kismet Music, Conscious Living OmniMedia Group, A Conscious Affair Events, Living Dream Life Path Designs, The Children's Wellness Network, Life Path Academy. CLO Media Group is the vehicle through which we deliver our counter marketing and educational empowerment. Kismet Music offers artist consulting for independent artists navigating the new music landscape today. Living Dream Life Designs offers life path coaching, webinars for women and our Life Path Academy will offer life skills/planning workshops, coaching for teens and young adults beginning spring 2017. Past projects include Conscious Hueniversal Living Magazine, The Conscious Cafe' and The Children's Wellness Network offering summer day camps, family retreats, festivals and more. Our 2016 &2017 interns will assist and support us with our new women of music & mastery movement projects, Art of You Webinars, and preparing and filming for our 2017 project, iJourneyTV, a new online TV station, and life path academy in 2017.
Tygress/CLO Media Group rolls out a fresh stream of projects and programs each year, which has included magazines, online and terrestrial radio, events and most recently television programs,now filming. Each project serves as a unique catalyst for individual and community engagement. empowerment, and evolution and vibrant elevated living.
Founded in 2001, it is a world class educational empowerment media institution dedicated to inspiring personal development in self-awareness, self-discovery, self-expression, and self-mastery facilitating their work at a variety of satellite locations throughout Atlanta. Please visit www.consciouszone.us or musicmediamastery to learn more about some of our current and future work projects.
ResponsibilitiesThe goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
-Research target and niche markets
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and repetitive schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the
appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other project interns-mrs (customer relations, sales etc) to facilitate projects, reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
RequirementsWe are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
• Proven working experience in social media or related field
• Excellent, writing, editing (photo/video/ text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Fluency in English
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New
Media or Public Relations or in pursuit at least Junior level.