Creative Intern Needed for Growing Startup, Remote option!ANYA
Summer Intern 2017MPL Enterprises
Marketing InternCam Kirk Studios
Marketing & Corporate SponsorshipsTrust for the National Mall
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Marketing InternshipRebel Athletic
Video Editor and/or Graphic Designer for Popular Artists in the Music IndustryThe Social Society
PR and Communications InternshipFactoryFix
Social Media/PR InternBookmark This
Alazim Agency Inc
Posted: August 02 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlazim Agency Inc is an Atlanta based mobile development agency. The small team of Hipsters, Hustlers and Hackers recently created a division to build mobile games targeting the African-American market. The division, Brown Skin Games is seeking independent freelance graphics interns to help design the graphical components for several iOS and Android mobile apps.
Through this internship, you will learn the ins and outs of our business and how to use social media to engage customers and prospective targets to nurture them through the marketing and sales funnel. You will gain solid, real-life experience and actively participate in many levels of marketing, social media and PR.
Interns are expected to have experience with social media on (at least) a personal level (use on a business level preferred). You must be able to think strategically and see how social media fits into a business’ marketing strategy, not just “selling” to our customers, but building long-lasting relationships by providing value to them, then measure and document the impact of social media, and then suggest action-steps to increase impact.
Our offices are located in Buckhead and this internship is available to both local and remote candidates. If local, you have the option of working-from-home. And visiting the office for staff meeting as needed.
This position is unpaid.
• Facilitate the application of marketing knowledge you learned in the classroom to the real world in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
• Develop critical thinking, project management skills and the ability to evaluate and make adjustments to improve project results.
• Develop tactical online marketing skills with on-the-job training.
• A great opportunity to work with the various areas of the business i.e. marketing, executive management, product design and delivery, sales and partners.
• Ability to work remotely
Please include cover letter and links to your personal or business socials sites.
Responsibilities• Assist with researching, writing, editing, proofreading and layout of print and electronic marketing and corporate communications materials for both internal and external audiences
• Update Company website with content, and news
• Develop customer testimonials and customer surveys
• Create social media postings
Requirements• Must currently be enrolled in a university (junior or above, MBA students welcome) or recent college graduate.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
• Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, blogs, etc.
• Willingness to create tweet, Facebook posts, blogs, write press releases, and LinkedIn posts daily
• Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
• Experience proofreading and editing
• Ability to deal with uncertainty
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment