Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
social media marketerBookmark This
Posted: February 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout the Company:
TIPIT is a video editing solution company competing in the social scene. For our new newly launched product SOLO (SOLOSELFIE in the appstore) we are looking for talented social media marketers for a paid internship to help spread SOLO in the US.
SOLO is a video editing utility that with help of state of the art computer vision techniques can automatically separate background and people's image, thus creating first of its kind, amazingly looking selfies.
website - http://soloselfie.me/
- Analyzing and communicating with top influencers.
- Coordinating with the Marketing Team and Management Team to create social media strategies across the board.
- Monitor comments, questions, and inquiries across all social media channels.
- Interacting with video users with different marketing techniques by responding to posts and reposting engagement when appropriate.
RequirementsBig Advantage - Age 15-22.
Must - love the product and know its nuances. if you don't love what we do, selfies, social video and photo, please don't apply.
Big Advantage - community influencer on social networks (FB, Twitter, SnapChat etc).
Application must include -
- please download SOLO from Appstore (search SOLOSELFIE), write a review and send us the name of the review so we know you indeed have an iPhone.
- please send CV or cover letter to SOLOJOBS@TIPIT.TV,
- please elaborate in the submission one thing of SOLO you would have done different and a few paragraphs detailing your skills and compatibility to the position, to the product's needs and characteristics.