cool consumer electronics startup looking for someone who wants to learn guerilla marketingAnsrBall Technologies Inc.
Social Media InternshipBookSmart Pro
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Software Services Intern (Digital Marketing)Bookmark This
6111 West Plano Pkwy Suite 1000
Posted: January 15 2016
DescriptionSoftware Services Intern
ReachLocal is looking for a part-time intern who is passionate about online marketing to work with and learn from our team of Software Services Consultant.
ReachLocal’s Software Services Consultants play a critical role in integrating and customizing the ReachEdge software for our clients. The Software Services Intern will assist our team of Software Services Consultants in their day-to-day while learning the ins-and-outs of web marketing and client interaction in a professional setting.
About ReachLocal, Inc.
At ReachLocal, our mission is help local businesses around the world get more customers. We offer a total digital marketing system for local businesses, comprised of web presence solutions and digital advertising solutions. All our solutions feed into our ReachEdge™ lead conversion software, which helps local businesses seamlessly convert leads into customers and gain a deeper understanding of their online marketing ROI. Through our global technology platform, a decade’s worth of marketing insights, and our team of digital marketing experts, we help local businesses get more out of their marketing. ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with offices in four regions: Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Visit us Online
Website at www.reachlocal.com
Careers page at www.reachlocal.com/careers
*ReachLocal Named a Best Place to work and Vendor of the Year: http://www.reachlocal.com/press/reachlocal-named-best-place-work-and-vendor-year
ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
Responsibilities• Assist Software Services Consultants with necessary tasks
• Assist with client ad hoc requests
• Attend team meetings and learn the latest online marketing updates and trends
• Ability to work up to 20 hours a week in the Plano office
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of website development and online marketing strategies
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Creative and flexible
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to learn quickly and keep up in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to work both in a team and independently
• Ability to learn and work across a range of platforms
• Must be currently enrolled in a degreed program in a related major including Marketing, Business, advertising or graphic design.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Completed your sophomore or junior year by Dec 2015 at an accredited college or university with plans to return to school in the following term.
• Have a grade point average of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills are expected
• Experience with web technologies is a plus