Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing InternHuman Touch Translations Ltd.
Sponsorship Developer - Chicago AreaBookmark This
Erika Gilchrist Enterprises
Posted: June 06 2016
Company Location: South Holland, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a professional training company specializing in the personal development of women's issues. We host live workshops, and relationship-building events throughout Chicagoland. Our company is growing fast, and we need to leverage talents to keep up with the growth. We are seeking interns who will assist us in securing sponsorship at the community level, as well as a the corporate level. Interns are encouraged to bring their creativity, innovative ideas, and network to join our team. The ideal intern has the ability to articulate the company's vision & mission, the tenacity to follow up with potential new sponsors, and can identify new unconventional methods to secure sponsorship. The intern will be speaking directly with potential new clients, so telephone etiquette and professional demeanor is a must. Having a network of corporate decision-makers before coming on board is a plus, but not mandatory.
Intern receives 20% of sponsorships that they secure in addition to college credits.
Responsibilities- Conduct market research to determine compatibility of sponsorship
- Create modern and dynamic sponsorship kits
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers
- Attend live events to greet sponsors
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients
- Work closely with our Chief Strategist and Event Planner
- Provide weekly progress reports (remotely and in-person)
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Professional appearance
- Must demonstrate excellence in follow-up
- Must demonstrate exceptional punctuality
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word