Marketing InternCulstreet Ventures LLP
Jr MarketingAlpha Home Pest Control
Lifestyle Brand Editorial / Journalism InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brand Marketing InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brans Public Relations InternSouthern Bohemian
Content Creation InternAtcore Systems
Email Marketing InternAtcore Systems
Sponsorship Program MarketingBookmark This
A Family For Every Child
1675 W 11th Ave
Posted: March 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child. We are currently looking for somebody to work with the Sponsorship Program Coordinators to create an effective marketing plan for the Sponsorship Program. This includes sponsorship themed emails to go along with the specified month, research other sponsorship programs, analyze data and what works and what doesn't work, local and national advertisements, media exposure, etc.
ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of Sponsorship Program Director, the intern will:
- Learn how to use and run reports in our internal database.
- Learn how to create email templates via constant contact program
- Research other sponsorship programs
- Create a plan to promote sponsorship program
- Build relationships with professionals within the community
- Write sponsorship program based descriptions
- Learn more about the foster care system and adoption process
- Advocate for the sponsorship program, A Family For Every Child, and foster children nationwide.
Requirements- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Computer skills/Data entry
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines