Marketing and Advertising InternshipThe Dance Connection
Digital Marketer/Product PromoterSunState Digital Solutions
Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Sponsorship Program MarketingBookmark This
A Family For Every Child
1675 W 11th Ave
Posted: March 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child. We are currently looking for somebody to work with the Sponsorship Program Coordinators to create an effective marketing plan for the Sponsorship Program. This includes sponsorship themed emails to go along with the specified month, research other sponsorship programs, analyze data and what works and what doesn't work, local and national advertisements, media exposure, etc.
ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of Sponsorship Program Director, the intern will:
- Learn how to use and run reports in our internal database.
- Learn how to create email templates via constant contact program
- Research other sponsorship programs
- Create a plan to promote sponsorship program
- Build relationships with professionals within the community
- Write sponsorship program based descriptions
- Learn more about the foster care system and adoption process
- Advocate for the sponsorship program, A Family For Every Child, and foster children nationwide.
Requirements- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Computer skills/Data entry
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines