- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Sports Entertainment / Professional Wrestling Sports Management & Marketing Internship
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Marketing InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Former Hospitality Experience Wanted!Elite Solutions
Customer Service Associates Reps for EventsElite Solutions
Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing Interns-ImmediatelyThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternCloud 77
Sports Entertainment / Professional Wrestling Sports Management & Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Big Time Wrestling
Posted: August 24 2016
Company Location: Stoneham, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBig Time Wrestling is a professional wrestling / sports entertainment promotion dedicated to providing unforgettable experiences for audiences of all ages. Based out of Boston, Massachusetts ; Big Time Wrestling's live events and fundraisers range from a wide variety of venues while being composed of a roster with incredible talent as well as the most exciting and decorated superstars from the business such as Sting, Mick Foley, Ric Flair and more! In this position you will learn various tasks relevant to the professional wrestling / sports entertainment industry such as contacting representatives in charge of booking traveling entertainment, managing and executing operational aspects of the business such as advertising and market research, Conducting and facilitating social media channels and much more. This internship is conducted mostly online via computer / other devices capable of operating microsoft office and other applicable programs. The other aspect of the internship is assisting in the promotion / management and assistance of live events where you will be on site helping wherever needed within the operation to make the experience the best it can possibly be for the audience. If you possess the desire, enthusiasm and work ethic to thrive in this business ; success and opportunity is limitless.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to (at the discretion of the supervisor)
- Contacting representatives in charge of booking traveling entertainment.
- Managing and executing operational aspects of the business such as advertising and market research.
- Conducting and facilitating social media channels.
- Assisting in the promotion / management and assistance of live events.
- Creating, posting, distributing, and editing content for Big Time Wrestling.
RequirementsRequirements include but are not limited to (at the discretion of the supervisor)
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Sport Management.
- Possess proficient knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Publisher.
- Possess proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, dedication, good work ethic, positive attitude, dependability, and resourcefulness.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable to any new incoming task.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Marketing, Time Management, Microsoft Publisher, Speaking Engagements, American English
Preferred - Communication Skills, Social Skills, Business Networking, Open Minded, Strong Work Ethic, Positive Attitude, Sports Enthusiast