We're looking for a badass content creatorSolutions 8
ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Marketing and Development Internship - JDRF Florida Suncoast Chapter, Sarasota, FLJDRF
Marketing Intern for Real Estate CompanyKeller Williams Southwest
Marketing and Development Internship - JDRF Florida Suncoast Chapter, Naples, FLJDRF
Social Media Marketing ExecutiveSystematic Global Solutions
College Marketing Representative - Madison, WIWarner Music Group
Fashion Marketing InternHollenberg
Sports Marketing InternBookmark This
Partners & Players
Posted: October 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis unpaid internship will give the candidate valuable experience in managing, promoting, marketing, accounting and the logistical challenges of running sports training programs Nationwide. Partners & Players represents dozens of professional athletes both current and retired. This business operation has the opportunity for a candidate to learn valuable business and operational experience inside a successfully operated sports business.
Candidate will need to possess a great attention to detail, be organized and efficiently manage their time whilst in the office. Ideal candidate will have a sports background, but not required, studying a sports or marketing related degree in College. Candidate will work closely with all clients, including pro athletes, corporate sponsors and potential new clients.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Speak directly with clients.
- Help find endorsement and sponsors for current clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop CS6, Wordpress Design