Social Media Intern for Digital Video Marketing AgencySupercool Creative
Web DeveloperRight Visual Inc.
Travel Agency Assistant & Marketing for Travel Agency (Countrywide - U.S.)Swift Travel Deals
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Talent Acquisition and Retention InternshipStratagem.io
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Sports Marketing InternBookmark This
Partners & Players
Posted: October 17 2015
Company Location: Fairport, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis unpaid internship will give the candidate valuable experience in managing, promoting, marketing, accounting and the logistical challenges of running sports training programs Nationwide. Partners & Players represents dozens of professional athletes both current and retired. This business operation has the opportunity for a candidate to learn valuable business and operational experience inside a successfully operated sports business.
Candidate will need to possess a great attention to detail, be organized and efficiently manage their time whilst in the office. Ideal candidate will have a sports background, but not required, studying a sports or marketing related degree in College. Candidate will work closely with all clients, including pro athletes, corporate sponsors and potential new clients.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Speak directly with clients.
- Help find endorsement and sponsors for current clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
Preferred - Wordpress Design, Adobe Photoshop CS6