Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Stellar Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing & Sales InternshipLinda Mendible
sampling sauces/ in store demoslivita, llc dba the blonde italian
Marketing InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Marketing InternTickleMe Entertainment
Virtual Marketing Assistant Intern Position AvailableLa Belle Vie Inc
Virtual Event AssistantLa Belle Vie Inc
Sports Marketing InternBookmark This
1940 Garnet Ave Suite 110
San Diego, CA
Posted: April 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVAVi Sport & Social Club brings together adults through various sport and fitness leagues, social events, and weekend trips. With over 30 sport and fitness activities offered to our 85,000 plus members, VAVi is a force to be reckoned with. We combine social living with active living and produce the best events in town. Some of those events include two all inclusive New Years Eve Parties, The ROC Race, Del Mar Mud Run and the VAVi Day at Petco Park. VAVi is a fast-growing company based on the simple mission of having fun. Visit www.govavi.com for additional information.
VAVi interns are enthusiastic, fun-loving individuals that maintain an active lifestyle. If you are interested in sports management, event coordination, sales, marketing and face-to-face interaction with the young adult community of San Diego, VAVi is the company for you! You will gain valuable work experience in a great environment, receive college credit and guide your career path. The job provides many opportunities to learn about the expanding social-sport industry while networking around San Diego.
VAVi members’ activities range from playing sports to enjoying social events and everything in between. Interns are expected to support each department of the company in areas such as sales, sports management, event coordination and marketing. Interns are required to assist in day to day sport and fitness league tasks and coordinating logistics for specific leagues. The marketing intern will focus on areas including but not limited to website content, social media, Photoshop, email campaigns (i.e. newsletter, dedicated emails), and partner program activation. Our interns always emit a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards every task. We look for outgoing personalities that embody the values that VAVi seeks to represent.
- Access to exciting events all over San Diego
- Free enrollment in VAVi leagues
- Discounts with VAVi sponsor companies
- Networking opportunities with various San Diego companies
- Some flexibility with work schedule
- Conducive work environment with a fun staff of co-workers
- College credit
ResponsibilitiesGain valuable experience working directly with the New Business Director in the Growth Department. The Vice President of VAVi is responsible for expanding VAVi’s current programs and creating new programs throughout San Diego County. You will conduct research, assist with facility negotiations and manage critical projects for the company.
- Project an active and social lifestyle
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be committed to working day shifts and/or night shifts
- Experience playing sports is a plus
- Maintain professional conduct at all events
- Experience with Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, and social media is a plus
- Flexible schedule
- Reliable form of transportation
- Building brand awareness and maintaining brand loyalty with VAVi’s target demographic
- Establishing relationships with clientele
- Responsible for becoming knowledgeable about VAVi sponsor bar program, activities, and promotions
- Punctuality to sport leagues and events
- Weekly status meetings