Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Paid Marketing Internshipswetravelsolo
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Sports Minded - Marketing Representative – Client AcquisitionsBookmark This
Live and Breathe Technologies
800 Wisconsin Street Building D2 Suite 407
Eau Claire, WI
Posted: December 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLive and Breathe Technologies is looking for fun individuals to represent our company. We are looking for someone who is willing to start entry level, but quickly work their way up to leadership and management due to our recent expansion. If you are sports minded, eager to start something new, or wanting to gain experience in the marketing field, this internship is for YOU!
We are constantly looking to surround ourselves with the most profitable clients, the most charismatic people, and the most ambitious managers. We treat our employees as future partners and we know we are all more effective when we are equipped with the right training and knowledge.
Responsibilities• Coordinate and execute strategy for weekly and monthly marketing and sales plan
• Propose realistic marketing and communications strategies, objective, and targets
• Implement marketing and communication campaigns based upon strategy
• Attend quarterly conferences
• Represent the firm in retail promotions, client acquisitions, and brand marketing
• Sell and promote our client's products and services
RequirementsMUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE US and be close enough to be interviewed.
To apply for this position, you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities and are Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business Development:
• Age 18 +
• Great personality and people skills
• Professional demeanor
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy, full time environment
• Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
• A desire to work in an entry level team-based environment
• Reliable Transportation Preferred
• Be able to pass a background check
We offer competitive wages, aggressive commission, and unlimited growth potential.