social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Creative Intern Needed for Growing Startup, Remote option!ANYA
Summer Intern 2017MPL Enterprises
Marketing InternCam Kirk Studios
Spring Marketing and Event Planning InternshipBookmark This
Posted: November 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you ready to take on the most exciting internship in Central Massachusetts? Look no further, because Eventive--an event planning company--is looking for a one-of-a-kind intern to join their team! Put your marketing skills to the test and get creative to help plan amazing events!
Responsibilities- Write attention-grabbing press releases to distribute to relevant media sources
- Create and maintain media lists
- Write and optimize relevant and unique blog posts
- Research and create marketing strategies unique to each event/client
- Collaborate with owner to find and create exciting and innovative event ideas
- Create eye-catching e-newsletters
- Attend events, assist in the set up and break down, have fun!
Requirements- Must be in school and trying to obtain credits and hours for internship
-Preferably perusing a degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Media, Marketing, Advertising, English, Creative Writing
- Has reliable form of transportation
- Organization skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Computer and smart phone
- Commit to a minimum of 16 hours per week