Spring 2016 Marketing and Event Planning InternshipBookmark This
Posted: November 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you ready to take on the most exciting internship in Central Massachusetts? Look no further, because Eventive--an event planning company--is looking for a one-of-a-kind intern to join their team! Put your marketing skills to the test and get creative to help plan amazing events!
Responsibilities- Write attention-grabbing press releases to distribute to relevant media sources
- Create and maintain media lists
- Write and optimize relevant and unique blog posts
- Research and create marketing strategies unique to each event/client
- Collaborate with owner to find and create exciting and innovative event ideas
- Create eye-catching e-newsletters
- Attend events, assist in the set up and break down, have fun!
Requirements- Must be in school and trying to obtain credits and hours for internship
-Preferably perusing a degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Media, Marketing, Advertising, English, Creative Writing
- Has reliable form of transportation
- Organization skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Computer and smart phone
- Commit to a minimum of 16 hours per week