Jr MarketingAlpha Home Pest Control
Lifestyle Brand Editorial / Journalism InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brand Marketing InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brans Public Relations InternSouthern Bohemian
Content Creation InternAtcore Systems
Email Marketing InternAtcore Systems
Marketing InternGranada Theater
Spring 2017 Marketing and Outreach InternBookmark This
746 N LaSalle
Posted: November 09 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/16/17 — 04/16/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSpring 2017 Marketing and Outreach Intern
- Type of Position: 3 Month Spring Internship
- Department: Work and Travel Department
- Start Date: Late January/Early February
- Hours: 20 hours/week, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. flexible times
Location: Chicago, IL
**This is an unpaid internship. Course Credits are available.**
The Work and Travel department within CCI Greenheart is dedicated to providing cultural exchange opportunities for international university students who come to the United States to work entry-level position during their academic break. Through its partnerships with several host organizations and international agencies, Work and Travel is able to sponsor over 6,000 international students each year.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities of the Intern may include, but are not limited to:
- Research community information and track testimonials
- Update Job Fair Handbooks as well as other marketing materials
- Assist in updating the website
- Assist with social media platforms to ensure they are up-to-date and on trend
- Research methods of interacting with stakeholders on social media outlets (i.e.: Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Snapchat)
- Track consumer behavior through Google Analytics and mass emails
- Edit and draft blog postings to WordPress site
- Assist in updating and photo galleryAssist with the execution and follow up for various trips
- Assist with any urgent and unexpected itemsPerform an occasional data entry
Requirements- Bachelor’s degree in progress or higher. Candidates who are studying in International Education, and/or Marketing and Outreach are preferred.
- Creative and outside-of-the-box thinking.
- Self-directed and flexible with an exceptional ability to multi-task.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work in an exhilarating and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact within groups of all ages, nationalities, ethnicities and backgrounds.
- Dedicated to cultural exchange, travel and/or have a passion for learning about other cultures.
- Outgoing personality with a willingness to learn.Strong work ethic and excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills with competence in Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in industry and learning more about J-1 visa programs
- Preferences: Ability to speak a second language and/or have experience living abroad; knowledge of social media outlets.