Social Media InternSuaveCo
Marketing InternThe Ecomm Dude
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Content Creator InternColure Media
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing InternLet's Buy Black 365
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
(Spring 2017)-Music-Business Marketing Internship-Miami, FLMinistry Recording Group of VA
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Spring Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: November 07 2016
Application Deadline: January 31, 2017
Position: Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: 02/01/17 — 05/01/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
At Visual Magnetics, we are design lovers who are always thinking of ways to combine our magnetic wallcovering technology with current trends to re-imagine and innovate the use of walls. After the well received launch of our Dynamic Spaces® 2015 collection at WantedDesign, part of NYCxDesign, Visual Magnetics is continuing to make its mark in the Architecture and Design industry. Dynamic Spaces® has been featured by Design Milk, FRAME, Dezeen, VICE, VOGUE, Elle Decor, Architectural Di-gest and Dwell. This collection of materials includes magnetic dry erase and textile wallcoverings for use in offices, educational spaces, home interiors and more.
With over 20 unique finishing options such as fabrics, veneers and dry-erase, all of Visual Magnetics MagnaMedia® print materials are PVC-free, with an entire line dedicated to 100% post-consumer and natural, sustainable bases. We love the environment as much as you do!
Visual Magnetics is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to play an integral role in assisting the Visual Magnetics performance on social channels and more. A successful intern will have a true passion for this area of marketing and will have an in depth of knowledge of what is currently being used in the field as well as new and upcoming Digital Marketing strategies and channels. They will suggest new ideas and insights to continue to develop Visual Magnetics as an industry leader and influencer. This is a fast paced internship with opportunity to gain experience, apply your strategic and creative skills and jump-start your career with an exciting start-up that is at a unique intersection of business and interior design.
• Provide support in the management of the day-to-day posting/functioning of all social media platforms used by Visual Magnetics, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, blog, etc.
• Analyze performance on all social media platforms to make improved and strategic content decisions. Report on successful decisions as well as a study of decisions that were not as suc-cessful.
• Test new methods of using social media platforms and products.
• Monitor and research digital marketing trends and strategies in the industry and apply this re-search to make well-developed suggestions.
• Identify organic search opportunities.
• Partner with Marketing Coordinator to prepare marketing and press material to be used at New York’s design week in May.
• Attend design related events.
• Must be a recent graduate or a Senior in a Bachelors program, with a major in Marketing or Communications
• Must be available 3-5 days per week.
• Must have in depth knowledge of all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
• Familiarity with Google analytics is a must.
• Must be an innovative and strategic thinker.
• Must be highly organized with good time management and a self-starter. We all wear many hats at VM!
• Must have excellent written, verbal and communication skills in the English Language. Candi-date will need to show writing examples such as blog posts, articles, product writing, copy writing, etc.
• A strong artistic background is a plus. We encourage the candidate to show a portfolio when in-terviewing. We are looking for examples of prior projects/work that relate to this internship.
• Basic proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is needed. Must be able to convert raw content to be suitable for social media (ie. size and save images for web).
• Must be proficient with Excel and Word programs
Visual Magnetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer