Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Spring Internship with Feminine Weapon (business, marketing, event production, brand building)Bookmark This
601 w 26th Street
New York, NY
Posted: February 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFeminine Weapon operates out of the Centre of Social Innovation, located at 601 West 26th Street in New York City. This internship offers the opportunity to understand and contribute to the development of a company(ies) from ground up. Working directly with serial entrepreneur, Christina Weber (thesebrains.com), you will gain vast experience in all areas of business from operations to marketing, social media, event production and brand building.
Although our focus shifts from time to time, here's where it is now:
FEMININE WEAPON: 60% of our time is spent evolving FW. Feminine Weapon is the shared identity of a woman who is aware of her life desires and on a mission to fulfill them. With that being our mantra, we empower women to be their best self through events, lifestyle and community engagement. Current goals include:
- Strategically planning for the Feminine Weapon Day 2016 concert and conference event
- Grow social media following with a focus on Instagram
- Upload content to our community site at Feminineweapon.com
- Website redesign: we're working on a facelift!
- Fashion line which includes tanks, tees and jewelry pieces
- Advisory board development
- Tone & Tune Song Circle coordination
UNDERGROUND UNATTACHED.com: 40% of our time focuses on the UU event experience powered by Feminine Weapon. Underground Unattached is a unique dating experience that brings together forty (20 men + 20 women) cool, conscious, interesting, beautiful and single New Yorkers to foster meaningful connections. Experiences produced every (or every other) month. Responsibilities include:
- Registering singles for event
- Communication about expectations with our attendees
- Event coordination including food, drink, and decor
- Evening's activities and agenda
- Updating mailing list
- Marketing the event through social media and tinder
Non-paid, part-time internship. No day will ever be the same.
Apply here or email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org