Marketing InternMountain Pacific
Marketing InternCairo Group
Business Development ManagerVirtualdeveloper.com
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Marketing and Advertising InternshipThe Dance Connection
Digital Marketer/Product PromoterSunState Digital Solutions
Spring Semester Intern - Business Marketing and ConsultingBookmark This
300 Penn Center Blvd
Posted: October 17 2016
DescriptionBealstone, Inc. is a consulting firm located in the metropolitan Pittsburgh area. We work specifically with Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 clients, building their client base and driving market share in targeted areas. We solely utilize methods of direct marketing to ensure each of our customers have a unique personal experience, which leads to high customer retention.
The business development intern will work face-to-face with our customers in the metropolitan Pittsburgh area. Over time they will build a strong foundation in sales, presentation skills, leadership, and business entrepreneurship.
Top performing interns will have the ability to transition into full-time roles within the company.
As a consulting firm we pay all interns for the duration of their internship and also work closely with all major universities to allow course credit to be earned.
ResponsibilitiesDay to day activites will include:
- Driving revenue for client through consultative selling methods
- Organization of routes, customer database, and territory
- Create simple presentations for customers to show value of our client
- Lead presentations for fellow consultants on effective methods
RequirementsApplicants must possess the MINIMUM qualifications:
- Two years completed of Four year Bachelor's degree program (business/marketing majors preferred)
- A great attitude and ability to adapt to new situations
- Terrific work ethic
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
SkillsRequired - Business Acquisition, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Managment
Preferred - Direct Marketing, Sales, Sales & Marketing Leadership, Customer Acquisition, Customer Service