Social Media Internship. (Exciting Opportunity).White Code Labs
Marketing InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing intern for FLY ON MY JETFLY ON MY JET
MarektingSkillfirst Digital Private Limited
SPRING 2017! Social Media Rockstars Wanted : Love Music? Music Festivals? Creative?Citaldel Media
Spring Semester 2017: Event Planning Social Media Intern /Community ManagerCitaldel Media
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
SLR - Music Marketing Internship with Sony Music/'stache mediaBookmark This
RED - A Division of Sony Music
Posted: March 17 2015
Company Location: Manhattan, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description‘stache media is a full service marketing agency specialized in music. ‘stache media launched in 2009 as a stand-alone agency operating out of the NYC headquarters of RED Distribution, an award-winning division of Sony Music Entertainment. ‘stache media provides services in advertising, influencer marketing, lifestyle marketing, online marketing & publicity, social media & consumer research, brand & partnership marketing, radio, video promotion and creative production. ‘stache media has served a multitude of artists within the RED and Sony Music Entertainment fold.
RED & ‘stache media label partners include: Broken Bow Records, Red Bull Records, Reach Records, Downtown Records, Ultra Records, Equal Vision Records, Fearless Records, Fat Possum, RAL, Century Media, Descendant Records, Megaforce Records, Metal Blade Records, MOM + POP, Nacional Records, Razor & Tie, Thirty Tigers, Victory Records and more.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Are you a college student looking for a hands-on marketing internship? Are you the person that all of your friends come to for new music? Our SLR internship program may be for you!
‘stache media is accepting applications nationwide, from music influencers like YOU! Our ‘Stache Lifestyle Rep internship focuses on music + brand marketing. This remote internship is designed to be an interactive and educational experience for students with a passion for all things music + marketing.
As an SLR, you will be one of the first to share new music in your community + on campus. You will be a crucial part of the ‘stache team, and help contribute to the success of our artists. We will provide you with the tools and knowledge to execute successful grassroots marketing campaigns.
PERKS OF BEING AN SLR:
• Q&A’s with industry professionals and recording artists
• FREE concert tickets!
• Be the first to know about up-and-coming artists
• Invitations to exclusive networking events
• Career advice from industry professionals
• Informational interviews
• Hands-on marketing experience
• Resume building advice
• A great opportunity to gain experience in the music industry
Responsibilities• Learn and participate in marketing campaigns to create awareness for artists + brands
• Offer creative insight to projects and demonstrate an eagerness to learn
• Attend scheduled conference calls to learn marketing techniques, trends and more about the music industry
• Develop online marketing strategies through social media
• Attend and recap concert events
• Develop reports of marketing efforts
• Work independently and remotely from supervisors
• Stay organized and meet deadlines
To learn more, please visit: http://www.stachemedia.com/lifestyle
To officially apply for the internship, please visit: https://myredmusic.com/lifestyle/
We run our internship three times per year: fall, spring and summer semesters
Requirements• This is an unpaid internship. Candidates must be currently enrolled in a college or university and eligible to receive academic credit
• Dedicate 12-18 hours a week to the internship
• Outgoing with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Possess excellent computer skills and strong organizational skills
• Focused, hard working, reliable, dedicated
• Passion for music, marketing, communications and social media
• Prior street team or street marketing experience is a plus