- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Start an exciting social media marketing business in your City with Social and Marketing.
Marketing & Web Development InternElissa's Solutions
Public Relations SpecialistThe Keys Productions
Marketing/Business Intern for a cutting-edge crowdfunding startupJoin a Mission.org
Business Development / Sales InternFinancial Industry Association
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Marketing/Advertising Paid InternshipOPTIMAR International
Start an exciting social media marketing business in your City with Social and Marketing.Bookmark This
Social and Marketing
Posted: May 10 2016
Company Location: Far Rockaway, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoin the #1 company in the online marketing and advertising industry. This is REAL!! This is NOT a "Pay to work opportunity" that you find all over the internet!! This is a legitimate way to earn a good, immediate income from home, with very little effort!
- Work From Anywhere
- No Experience Necessary
- Full Training Provided
- Complete, Fully Automated Turn Key Marketing System
- Average NEW Reps Make $300 - $600+ Daily
Social and Marketing helps local businesses engage customers through social media marketing and management. Using our software and social media content, businesses can grow customers with social media networking sites.
* This is NOT a "pay to work" opportunity, we will NEVER ask for money.... EVER!!
ResponsibilitiesSocial Media Marketing
• Easily manage business' social media with our easy to use software and content.
• Help local businesses combat negative reviews and improve their online reputation.
Social Shopping Carts
• Create social shopping carts so businesses can sell their food or products on social media.
• Help local businesses grow their customers, revenue and subscription lists.
• Help businesses generate new and returning customers with social deals.
Requirements- a competitive drive
- ability to work with a team
- a student mentality
- leadership potential
- nun chuck skills
- ambitious career goals