- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Startup marketing agency looking for talented designers, writers, and marketers
Social Media MarketingValencia Daniel International
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Skincare company seeks part-time INTERN (paid position)UHI Cosmetics
Sales and Marketing InternMeasure UAS, Inc.
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
Content Writing InternETech 7
Social Media InternCracked Candy
Startup marketing agency looking for talented designers, writers, and marketersBookmark This
Early Stage Writing Startup
Bleecker Street (near NYU)
New York, NY
Posted: February 10 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are driven, love journalism and/or writing, marketing, or design and want to be involved in an early-stage startup, we have a great opportunity for you.
Our agency is an innovative content marketing service which creates effective content for our nonprofit and for-profit clients including web copy, blog posts, social media. As an intern, you can help us market our services to potential clients.
As part of Prose Media, you will be part of something substantial. Get a chance to work on everything from blogging, to social media, to design projects, all of which will be extremely beneficial to our business. This internship is unpaid and virtual/remote.
Note: You must be able to receive course credit in order to participate in this internship.
DURATION: 3-month commitment (minimum)
HOURS: 8-10 hours per week (minimum)
APPLY: Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample.
WHAT YOU'LL GET OUT OF IT:
- Chance to learn new skills and be involved in an entrepreneurial environment
- Chance to work with/be mentored by the company’s founder and CEO
- The potential for published work
- Work/life flexibility
ResponsibilitiesTHE CHANCE TO WRITE:
- Clever/interesting pieces for our marketing blog
- E-books/educational materials
- Editing/formatting using Wordpress
POST ON SOCIAL MEDIAL:
- Create posts on various networks (eg: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn)
- Communicate with site followers
- Assist us in enhancing our brand around the web
- Contribute to conversations on various social media platforms
HELP MARKET US/OUR CLIENTS:
- Gain information and contact details on potential clients
- Tailor introductory emails to specific leads
- Find new opportunities to market our services
- Public Relations projects: contribute to our list of media contacts, reach out to publications about guest blogging opportunities
- Create image macros with inspirational quotes using Photoshop
- Create layout for various published material
- Help us increase our social media presence (Facebook/Pinterest)
- Work on any other skills you may be interested including video production, illustration, or animation
Requirements- Independent and motivated
- Responsible and disciplined
- Demonstrated writing ability