Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
Social media intern for a chatbot startupDaily Deals & Coupons
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Dell Campus Ambassador - University of CincinnatiMosaic
Grassroots Non Profit Seeks Marketing InternBookmark This
San Diego, CA
Posted: November 02 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrunch Club exists to positively impact those experiencing homelessness. Our 3-pronged approach aids those currently on the streets, those transitioning out of homelessness and creates American jobs to help people pull themselves up out of poverty. We are creating a movement to combat homelessness on multiple fronts, powered by the belief that every life matters.
We are seeking an amazing marketing intern to take over social media accounts and help build an online presence. We need someone who can think outside the box on how to spread the word and get people involved in making a difference. We're a new kind of non profit and we need an intern who is on top of it to match our brand.
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences (using Hootsuite, etc)
- Create marketing materials, email campaigns, etc.
- Research and create opportunities to promote Brunch Club in print and media both locally and nationally.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Promote fundraisers effectively.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Non Profit, or related field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should genuinely care about others and helping people.
- Online fundraising experience preferred but not required.
SkillsRequired - English
Preferred - Social Media, Fundraising, Grassroots Fundraising, Marketing, Email Marketing, Email Newsletter Design