Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Social Media Marketing / Photography Internship (Casual – 12 hours per week) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Advertising / Promotion Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Corporate Blogger Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - Jersey CityDIGIMARCON
Influencer MarketingInaya Jewelry
Summer Startup Marketing INternBookmark This
2401 Walnut st. #858
Posted: June 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
LocalStove (www.LocalStove.com) is a new startup that just launched in Philadelphia and is looking to grow its dedicated team.
LocalStove is a platform to find delicious meals prepared by the best home cooks in your neighborhood. Through our quickly growing network of amazing local cooks, LocalStove can bring you some of the most authentic, unique and delicious food in the world – all made with love.
We at LocalStove feel strongly in the power of food to bring people together and enrich lives. We believe home cooked food is usually healthier, cleaner and is better for both the body and soul. LocalStove thinks that everybody deserves a homemade meal, but understand that with our busy lives, this is often not possible. So, we’ve made it our mission to bring homemade food to the world.
As a summer marketing intern, you will be responsible for helping introduce LocalStove to Philadelphia, grow our community and shaping the LocalStove brand. This is a volunteer position and we are looking for someone who can commit 20-40 hours per week. Responsibilities will include:
• Managing social media accounts and developing campaigns
• Developing custom content
• Representing LocalStove at events, festivals and conferences
• Researching potential marketing channels
• Analyzing impact of implemented strategies
• Identifying opportunities for traction and growth
• Conducting market research
• Planning and executing events
• Getting out in the field and spreading the word about LocalStove!
Requirements• Be enrolled in or recently completed an undergraduate or graduate degree
• Social media guru
• Passion for food and entrepreneurship
• Hard-working, self-starter
• Detail oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience in video editing and production is a plus, but not required.