- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Swiss Watch Company - Marketing (Global and Local), Public Relations, a FUN 360° experience
Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Media/ Online Marketing InternJAEST
Marketing InternQR Holdings
Swiss Watch Company - Marketing (Global and Local), Public Relations, a FUN 360° experienceBookmark This
315 W 36th St, New York, NY 10018
New York, NY
Posted: August 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
This internship is for a Swiss Watch Brand that is about to be launched in a couple of weeks. There will be much to do and much to learn.
We are launching a game changing new watch into the industry that will take the market by storm.
This is going to be a very fun rewarding learning experience that will leave you with the ability to see how a business is run inside and out.
This is the second brand that we are launching - the first being House of Horology which had its flagship store in SoHo NYC. HOH watches was an award winning brand that had 100s of celebrities wearing their timepieces. This new brand is about to take things to the next level!
There are a few different positions to fill. When we meet, we will discuss what you are interested in accomplishing for yourself and will curate your internship roles to train and develop you in what you want for your life.
There will be an opportunity to discuss becoming an employee at the end of the summer.
Thank you for your time and Im looking forward to hearing back from you.
ResponsibilitiesPositions and Responsibilities
1. Social Media/Marketing Intern
- assist in creating and planning social media post
- work with the marketing team on day-to-day social media post to engage user and increase followers
- communicate information to the followers
- research and assist with developing marketing campaigns and materials
2. Global Marketing Intern
- Includes responsibilities of the Social Media/ Marketing Intern (above)
- Proficient in reading and writing another language
RequirementsMust have a strong interest in social media and marketing
Basic knowledge in all social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Google+)
Basic skills with Microsoft Office
Able to adapt to a fast working environment
A day-to-day team player and member of Chronspire