Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesExclusive Marketing
Marketing InternExclusive Marketing
Social Media Marketing InternMultiplyIQ
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Taïm is looking for a Marketing & PR InternBookmark This
Taïm Falafel & Smoothie Bar
45 Spring Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 19 2016
DescriptionOur Story (more on taimfalafel.com, or our Facebook and Instagram)
Taïm is the love child of husband and wife team, Chef Einat Admony and Stefan Nafziger. In 2005, homesick for the favorite street food of Tel Aviv, they heard of a tiny storefront available on quiet Waverly place and decided to open their own falafel shop. Relying on her years of international cooking experience as well as her roots, Einat created a menu centered around street food with a gourmet twist.
Co-design and execute on all marketing, social media, and public relations projects for Taïm
• Assist development of Marketing & PR strategy with management
• Devise and support the implementation of (online) marketing campaigns and boost day-to-day exposure on all social media channels
• Build a strong relationship with leading PR and communications parties (e.g. brand influencers, key opinion leaders, bloggers, press, magazines) and other stake holders
• Build and organize content in the form of photos, videos, news articles, reviews, and other publications
• Maintain day-to-day relationship with customers by helping them interact with our products and brand through desktop, mobile, e-mail, restaurants and everything in between
• Research/design other physical materials including clothing (e.g., windbreakers for delivery guys, cool attire for the counter staff, Taïm branded merchandise)
RequirementsRequirements for this position
• Hard-working, diligent and motivated
• Preferably professional experience with a sales and/or marketing background
• Affinity with food, online marketing and internet/social media strategy
• Clear fit with the Taïm brand and its founders & management
• Available immediately for 10-35 hours per week for at least two months