Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Technology Marketing Intern -- Small Marketing AgencyBookmark This
400 Spear St.
San Francisco, CA
Posted: September 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for bright and energetic college students or recent grads who have an interest in a career in marketing , demand gen, PR or communications. You'll have a hand in branding, product management and strategy, advertising, promotions, analytics and metrics, SF automation and more for a variety of clients. The work is fast-paced and varied. It's a great opportunity to build your experience, have an impact on emerging technology companies' success and to get an understanding on how a career in tech marketing might look from an agency perspective. Not to mention, you'll be getting the opportunity to work with and learn from successful entrepreneur and tech leaders. A small stipend will be provided monthly.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events preparation & execution.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Write and edit web content and marketing collateral.
- Coordinate speaker and session information for events.
- Assist with completion of marketing proposals.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Economics, Psychology, Management, Philosophy
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be creative and innovative in approach to everyday thinking.
-Should LOVE technology and be interested in innovations, advancements and companies, and how we promote and sell their technology products.