Marketing, Social Media, Editorial and Branded Content InternshipsMiss Bella Graham Consulting
Conscious Step Creative Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
Sales Campus RepresentativeBlasting News
Marketing & Public Relations InternSilk Screen Asian Arts & Culture Organization
Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Teen Ambassador for Teen Fitness/Wellness BrandBookmark This
303 W 19th St
New York, NY
Posted: May 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVarCity is an online platform that brings the best in boutique studio fitness to New York City teens. The platform: a) connects teens, schools and parents to teen-only fitness classes in boutique New York City studios; and b) performs brand advocacy for fitness and wellness products that are approved by VarCity.
VarCity's teen ambassadors will have the following responsibilities:
a) interacting with teens throughout the city (e.g. at schools/Chelsea Piers/etc) and at fitness studios to market the platform and to solicit feedback on the platform;
b) aggregating and creating web/social media content that would be relevant/interesting to teens on topics relating to fitness/nutrition/athleisure apparel; and
c) vetting new fitness studios for suitability to be on the VarCity platform.
Ideally, candidates would be very interested in fitness, nutrition and social media. Any experience in marketing, social media, blogging or web development is a huge plus.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with designers and IT experts on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Visits to boutique fitness studios in NYC to help determine whether studios are suitable for the VarCity platform
Requirements- Must be a sophomore, junior or senior for the '16-'17 school year in a New York City high school
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation and interpersonal relations
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment