Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
Social media intern for a chatbot startupDaily Deals & Coupons
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
201 N Westmoreland Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Sheppard is looking for interns to start in September 2016 for the Fall semester who are interested in gaining hands on experience in marketing, communications and video & event production. You’ll play a supporting role in daily agency operations, production shoots and events, brand, product & current trend research, and proposal development.
By the end of the internship program, our hope is that you would have learned how to effectively communicate within a creative business atmosphere, balance several deliverables and tasks at any given, and understand marketing agency structure & processes.
This position is unpaid, but lunch expenses will be covered and school credit is available. This position is for applicants who can start immediately.
The Sheppard is an Independent, Innovative Marketing Agency providing marketing materials, experiential events, advertising, and unique media solutions to a number of lifestyle brands. We think differently and provide non-traditional marketing solutions with a heavy focus on entertainment, fashion and wellness to our clients. Our creative workspace is located in Silverlake.Clients include: Wolfgang Puck, cabi, Legends Hospitality, NBC4, Herbalife International, OUE Sky Space, ESX, KeVita and more.
Requirements* Bachelors degree or currently enrolled at a local university
* Computer savvy and proficient on MAC
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Keynote
* Available to work at least 3 consecutive days a week (minimum)
* Have a personal laptop, cell phone, car, and housingDesired Qualifications
* Strong background in writing
* Knowledge of social media websites: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
* Knowledge of current events and pop culture
* Articulate, mature, personable, and professional (i.e. you may have opportunities to attend meetings, phone conferences, and presentations)
* Detail-oriented and meticulous
* Goal-oriented, driven, determined, consistent, open-minded, and passionate
* Eager to learn about the fields of business, marketing, and communications
* Able to multi-task
* Able to work well independently and in group settings
* Able to work in an open and often active environment
* Able to communicate with individuals of various positions
* Punctual, reliable, and honest