Marketing IntershipSnowcap Data
Marketing & Social Media InternCraftly
SUMMER 2017: Instagram Rockstar? Pinterest Rockstar ? Marketing Inters/Social Media Interns WantedCitaldel Media
Community Management InternSocial Media Link
Marketing and Communications InternMidtown Alliance
Unpaid Internship (Event Marketing Intern)My Girlfriend's House
Unpaid Internship (Marketing)My Girlfriend's House
Development Intern - Marketing & EventsWorld Sport Chicago
The BEST Marketing InternshipBookmark This
279 Nutmeg Road South
South Windsor, CT
Posted: July 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRapidly growing Information Technology / Communications Company is seeking a qualified Marketing and Communications Intern to help build and spread the word about the company’s product offerings and business solutions. This is a great opportunity to take the lead and gain experience in marketing and communications with b2b exposure. Corporate marketing activities include but are not limited to: company website, marketing materials, email campaigns, lead generation campaigns, printed materials.
Who you are:
-You’re just starting a career in marketing or are studying marketing in school and you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and dive into this new work.
-You're creative. You get why customer service matters and you have a zeal for experimentation and building addictive, delightful user experiences and marketing campaigns.
You take control. You start strong and you stay strong until the finish line is ten yards back.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or has a strong interest and passion for marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Has experience with the Adobe Suite products ( Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.)