Paid Marketing Internshipswetravelsolo
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Digital Marketing Internshipcar2go
The Community ManagerBookmark This
Posted: May 23 2015
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
FanMatch is the world’s first dating app for music and sports fans. Shared musical and sports interests provide an easy ice-breaker for casual meet-ups. Our mobile apps allow singles and groups of singles to plan meet-ups at music festivals and sports events. These are early days. Come join us, and help us build a new social network that is redefining the way people connect and experience concerts, festivals and sports events around the world. We're looking for a community support all-star to take charge of marketing efforts. You can work remotely or work out of a dedicated project office in the heart of downtown Chicago Aon Center across from Millennium Park. You will be working with a dedicated team of professionals from the world's leading music and sports event marketing agency.
The Community Manager is responsible for growing FanMatch base. This means anything from dreaming up and then executing creative and scaleable fan focused marketing campaigns, testing how to best market to fans, writing blog posts, pitching to media and engaging with fans on social media.
ResponsibilitiesWHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Assist in developing and executing media outreach (PR) efforts in advance of the world's top music festivals this summer
• Manage communications, media and PR outreach
• Engage with music and entertainment publications, writers and bloggers to drive awareness of FanMatch
• Promote FanMatch on Twitter, Facebook & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities & social media channels
• Author clear and engaging written content on our blog, emails, social media
• Pitch media in markets around the country and the world
• Come up with creative angles and new ways to tell the FanMatch story
• Be part of a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
• Music / Tech Start Up Experience - ground floor opportunity with an innovative service for live music fans everywhere
• Working for the hottest start up in Chicago - learning how to do what is required for this job.
• Opportunity to stay with the company
• Dedicated project office in the heart of downtown Chicago Aon Center across from Millennium Park
Email me at email@example.com and send a link to your resume or linkedin profile.
RequirementsWHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• An eye for detail
• Laptop and a mobile device.
• The drive to see a task through from start to finish
• The ability to multi-task and keep tabs on multiple projects at one time
• Previous experience in pitching, technology, marketing, public relations or journalism preferred
• Relationships with music, entertainment, features editors is a plus.
• Creativity - truly exceptional writing skills and unique ideas that will get everyone talking.
• Hustle - FanMatch moves fast, and runs lean. It’s a marathon at sprint pace. You're a fun, charismatic, self-starter; flexible and fearless, you’re also excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
SkillsRequired - Exceptional Communicator
Preferred - Public Relations, Pitching Ideas, Article Marketing