Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Business Development Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Paid Digital Marketing InternshipBumpn
Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
The Florida PalateBookmark This
The Florida Palate
Posted: October 15 2016
Company Location: Plantation, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Florida Palate is a devoted food and travel blog with a vibrantly active audience. Our readers trust us to share our honest, well-researched opinions about not only local but also international restaurants and hotels. With Florida’s rich cultural influence from The Caribbean, Latin America, Southern States as well as many other countries, Florida has developed an immense amount of incredible restaurants. What comes with amazing restaurants though also comes with ones that are not so appetizing. This is where the Florida Palate comes in to help. We explore food, restaurants, travel and the globe for you to ensure you can make amazing choices for your next dinner spot or vacation. While our focus is Florida we do offer our services across America and internationally too.
We are based in Broward County and we are looking for eager, energetic interns to learn about our company, gain experience, and potentially get hired to be apart of our team!
Responsibilities1. Sales/Marketing Intern will be working with the owner on social media tasks, marketing strategies, and the enhancement of the website. This individual will be given their own personal project. (Paid position - commission)
2. Photography/Video Intern - will be working with the owner to capture Florida Palate moments, capture the winners of the "Best of the Palate," and start our vlogging network. (Paid opportunities can be added only if you are interested in adding marketing responsibilities)
3. Journalism Intern - The intern will submit articles for our website. The goal is to reach 3 articles per week. The owner and the intern will work together. (Paid opportunities can be added only if you are interested in adding marketing responsibilities)
RequirementsWe are looking for several different interns:
1. Sales/Marketing Intern - we prefer to hire an intern with a marketing/sales related college major; an individual that is showing interest in this field already will be well suited for this position. No experience is needed.
2. Photography Intern - we prefer to hire an intern with photography experience. An individual that has taken a photography class (document/certificate of completion needed) or is showing interest in this field already will be well suited for this position.
3. Journalism Intern - we prefer to hire an intern with an English/Communication related college major; an individual that is showing interest in this field already will be well suited for this position. No experience is needed.