Marketing InternArizona beverage company
Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Theater Social Media/Marketing InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: September 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVery busy Marketing and PR office looking for a Social Media whizz to assist in the social media practices of the organizations they represent. Managing multiple campaigns on various platforms in addition to coming up and executing new ideas is required.
Additional duties will include publicity research, listings, audience outreach and more....graphic design if qualified.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Google Docs
Preferred - Google Adwords, Facebook Marketing, Instagram