Marketing InternSolar Art
Content Specialist Intern (Social Media)Strategy Marketing Solutions
Digital Marketing/ Website DevelopmentJobs in ETFs
Social Media & Community Management InternKnowe
Marketing Internship at USA Apparel CompanySuuchi
Internship For Digital Marketing AgencyEmpire Traffic Group LLC
Media and Public RelationsCat Depot
Tourism InternBookmark This
Puerto Rico Tourism Company
135 w 50TH STREET, 22 FLOOR
New York, NY
Posted: April 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Puerto Rico Tourism Company (PRTC) founded in 1970, is a public corporation responsible for stimulating, promoting and regulating the development of Puerto Ricos's tourism industry. It markets Puerto Rico as a tourism destination through advertising, public relations and promotional activities; promotes tourism among visitors and local residents; provides visitor orientation and technical assistance to investors; evaluates tourism facilities and establishes standards of quality; and regulates and oversees gaming operations. PRTC has offices and representatives in the U.S. mainland, Canada, Europe and Latin America.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Broadcast mailing using E-mail, fax and postal mail to the Travel Agents regarding the events of the Division
- Answering the phone
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Computer knowledge Excel, Word, Power Point, Oracle and Access Programs.
- Bilingual Spanish/English