((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Manager)Next Level Publishing
Sponsorship Marketing InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Marketing Research InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Marketing InternshipMaple Vue Staffing
Video Editing InternshipeCo Event Source, INC. | 1.618 Events
Tourism InternBookmark This
Puerto Rico Tourism Company
135 w 50TH STREET, 22 FLOOR
New York, NY
Posted: April 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Puerto Rico Tourism Company (PRTC) founded in 1970, is a public corporation responsible for stimulating, promoting and regulating the development of Puerto Ricos's tourism industry. It markets Puerto Rico as a tourism destination through advertising, public relations and promotional activities; promotes tourism among visitors and local residents; provides visitor orientation and technical assistance to investors; evaluates tourism facilities and establishes standards of quality; and regulates and oversees gaming operations. PRTC has offices and representatives in the U.S. mainland, Canada, Europe and Latin America.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Broadcast mailing using E-mail, fax and postal mail to the Travel Agents regarding the events of the Division
- Answering the phone
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Computer knowledge Excel, Word, Power Point, Oracle and Access Programs.
- Bilingual Spanish/English