Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
MAIL CHIMP ASSISTANT NEEDED IMMEDIATELYEco Learning Legacies
Marketing InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Stellar Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing & Sales InternshipLinda Mendible
Trainee Customer & Shopper Marketing: Mass & PharmaBookmark This
Johnson & Johnson
Posted: September 12 2016
Application Deadline: February 1, 2017
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 03/01/17 — 07/01/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJ&J Consumer is the Worldwide leading Consumer Healthcare Company with the specific focus and mission to develop and market innovative OTC and Consumer Healthcare products and services.
The Benelux organization, which is based in Beerse, is responsible for the sales and marketing of several leading brands in key consumer segments:
• Consumer Health Care in the area of Women’s healthcare (OB, Carefree, Vania), Oral Care (Listerine) and Foot care (Compeed).
• OTC in the area of Digestive Health (Imodium, Motilium), Pain (Perdolan), Cough & Cold (Bronchosedal, Sinutab), Smoking Cessation (Nicorette), & Other Segments (Daktarin, Hextril, etc.),
• Beauty & Baby (Roc, Neutrogena, Le Petit Marseillais)
Summary of the position
We are looking for 2-3 trainees for our customer & shopper marketing division. We are looking for specific marketing & commercial profiles.
Content of Traineeship:
- Promo Analysis & elaboration of promo strategy recommendation : (FMCG + Pharma)
- Creating sales analysis based on the available internal data(Nielsen, IMS, Publi-Info, …)
- Analysis of turnover
- ROI analysis for a specific activities
- Summarize & synthesize market information ( including promotion &competition) and develop conclusions and recommendation for activities & plans
- Research on new marketing techniques
Pharma: Newpharma - Pharmaline Pharma Click
- Market research : drafting questionnaires , data analysis , reporting results:
o Mystery Shopping : analysis of excellent execution in pharma beauty activities
- Targeting & Segmentation analysis Pharma
o Map the NTS vs. Delivered marketing activities and Evaluate ROI per target class
o Develop reco around targeting and segmentation + services & solutions in 2017
Period: March-June or September-December
For more info you can contact Laurence Strecker: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0032/14649464.
RequirementsFollowing competencies are welcome:
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of the market Retail / FMCG and / or Pharma
- Commercial insights
- Insights into new marketing techniques eg e -commerce
- Financial Insights: P&L/ROI analysis
- Knowledge of Excel & Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Dutch and French + English