- Internships /
- Marketing /
- TRIBE ARTISTS, LLC - SEEKING SOCIAL MEDIA/PR INTERNS ***IMMEDIATE HIRE*** (FALL 2016)
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Marketing & Business Development InternshipWinIt
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Tele Marketing InternshipSporkey LLC
Social Media Internship for a fast-growing technology company.White Code Labs
TRIBE ARTISTS, LLC - SEEKING SOCIAL MEDIA/PR INTERNS ***IMMEDIATE HIRE*** (FALL 2016)Bookmark This
Tribe Artists, LLC
1200 S. Santa Fe Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTribe Artists, LLC - Social Media Intern
Tribe Artists, LLC is currently searching for Social Media/PR Intern candidates who will be responsible for managing our clients' social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and assist in their public relations efforts. This person should have an interest in using social media as a tool that provides value to businesses and brands. Candidate will have the opportunity to gain invaluable hands-on experience and acquire important skills involved in day-to-day PR & Ad agency life. Whether you're developing an innovative editorial calendar, writing a press release, evangelizing a new product launch, or building strategic relationships to drive brand advocacy, you will be exposed to the key drivers and fundamental values that make Tribe Artists a leader in the communications industry.
-Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
-Monitor current news to provide relevant and timely social media posts.
-Build, update and manage the social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, Soundcloud, Spotify, Music Xray etc.
-Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target learners.
-Listen to pertinent conversations and news relevant to the client's audience.
-Stay current with social media marketing trends, research new tools for social media management, and brainstorm new ideas for social media campaigns.
-Ensure all social media platforms are updated and maintained consistently, and that customer inquiries are dealt with quickly, calmly and effectively.
-Develop and design content as well as work with the design team on the graphic design and visuals to support digital content.
-Monitor and evaluate competitor activity in the social and digital space to adapt and modify short and long-term programs as needed in alignment with company objectives.
-Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
-Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
-Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
-Replying to comments, messages, etc.
- Assist with research for business development and existing clients
- Participate in brainstorms and creative idea development
- Support with client reporting (press reports, field reports, etc.)
- Maintain and update databases (events, media, etc.)
- College degree or pursuit of college degree in PR, marketing or communications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including business correspondence
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Impeccable spelling
- Ability to create PDFs and maintain lists on Excel
-Strong knowledge of all Social Media channels and points of engagement, now and in future as landscape develops.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment