Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
TV and movie loving Social Media InternsBookmark This
Posted: January 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVunify.com needs TV and movie loving social media interns for openings on our digital marketing team. This could be one or more internships that has the potential to lead to permanent part time or full time paid positions with Vunify. Work with and learn from a group of smart professionals from Turner, Disney, Twitter & AT&T.
Vunify.com is an online service that allows you to find everything you want to watch and where to watch it (Hulu, Netflix, AmazonPrime, iTunes, YouTube, etc.). You can follow shows, create and share playlists.
Take a look at some successful playlists and posts!
http://www.vunify.com/featured (The character playlist for Archer was huge for us)
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will directly impact site traffic, growth and marketing campaigns with your own ideas and creativity.
We are a start up with growing needs and could hire several people to do pieces of the job: we need TV and Movie lovers who can come up with creative playlists, ideas and blog posts. We also need one or more people with knowledge of social media. You will help come up with creative ways to market our service through Facebook, Twitter and even research and help build out and maintain Tumblr, Instagram and Pinterest.
Experience in SEO/ SEM, web advertising and email marketing will be extremely beneficial but not necessary. We need to build awareness, traffic, registration and engage with users.
Tell us about your experience and successes, show us what you can do and if we find the right person this could be an ongoing part time paid position, potentially full time. We are open to what you can do and what you are looking for.
Please send me your pitch and resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
ResponsibilitiesOne or more or more of the following:
* Creative ideas for playlists.
* Follow news cycle to see what is relevant for social media posts.
* Marketing ideas for getting site traffic.
* Blog Posts; blogger relationships.
* Creative SEO / SEM
* Twitter, Instagram, Facebook (other) ongoing posts
* Email marketing
RequirementsRequirements (Since this could be many positions, tell me what you can do!):
* Love of TV and movies and a creative mind is the first priority. Most successful traffic generators have been posts about Archer and Bond...so even if you can come up with excellent playlists and ideas, we can have others do the Social media posting!
* Polished and persuasive intra-personal and communication skills, both written & verbal.
* Desired: High level of online savvy, including experience with social media dashboards, social media success in generating buzz and traffic, potentially web advertising, email marketing and SEO/SEM.
* It would be a bonus if you have experience generating online traffic and buzz.
SkillsRequired - Article Writing, Social Media
Preferred - Article Writing, Social Media, SEO copywriting, Email Campaigning, Creative Campaign Development