Spring/ Summer Marketing Interns WantedLEI Home Enhancements
Communications/Marketing Interns- HOUSING PROVIDEDSusan B Anthony Birthplace Museum
PR & Marketing position - Full Time, PAID & Hiring ASAPIntrinsic Reaction
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
Marketing InternKD Marketing
Digital marketingAsche Industries
Marketing InternAthletes USA
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Under Armour RepBookmark This
Posted: March 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThirdChannel is a retail intelligence network based in Boston, Massachusetts. ThirdChannel's network of over 8,000 agents work to optimize the in-store performance for brands like Oakley, Under Armour, and Luxottica by visual merchandising in third-party retail spaces, sharing brand and product education, and capturing sales and product data in-store using ThirdChannel's proprietary platform.
We are currently searching for one such agent for the Under Armour program in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This agent will represent Under Armour footwear in sporting goods stores in Cincinnati, educate associates about Under Armour products and technology, and report statistics back to the corporate location in Baltimore using 3C technology.
ResponsibilitiesThe agent will visit 5 different sporting goods stores in the Cincinnati area once a month, for a total of approximately 5 hours per month of in-store time. He/she will:
- Learn the ins and outs of the Under Armour brand and their products
- Educate and inspire store associates and customers
- Handle and track Under Armour product in stores
- Capture product data through ThirdChannel's platform that is reported back in real time to Under Armour corporate
- Learn about the Under Armour brand, their products, visual merchandising, and product demos so that you can optimize how their products are displayed in stores to generate the most sales
The agent will work approximately 5 hours per month and will earn $15/hour in store, plus 56 cents per mile over 40 miles traveled roundtrip.