Marketing & Advertising InternBuilders of Hope
Social Media / Public Relations InternshipMeripex Apparel
Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Under Armour RepBookmark This
San Jose, CA
Posted: March 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThirdChannel is a retail intelligence network based in Boston, Massachusetts. ThirdChannel's network of over 8,000 agents work to optimize the in-store performance for brands like Oakley, Under Armour, and Luxottica by visual merchandising in third-party retail spaces, sharing brand and product education, and capturing sales and product data in-store using ThirdChannel's proprietary platform.
We are currently searching for one such agent for the Under Armour program in the San Jose, CA area. This agent will represent Under Armour footwear in sporting goods stores in San Jose, educate associates about Under Armour products and technology, and report statistics back to the corporate location in Baltimore using 3C technology.
ResponsibilitiesThe agent will visit 15-20 different sporting goods stores in the San Jose area once a month, for a total of approximately 15-20 hours per month of in-store time. He/she will:
- Learn the ins and outs of the Under Armour brand and their products
- Educate and inspire store associates and customers
- Handle and track Under Armour product in stores
- Capture product data through ThirdChannel's platform that is reported back in real time to Under Armour corporate
- Learn about the Under Armour brand, their products, visual merchandising, and product demos so that you can optimize how their products are displayed in stores to generate the most sales
The agent will work approximately 15-20 hours per month and will earn $15/hour in store, plus 56 cents per mile over 40 miles traveled roundtrip.