Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing/PR InternBindya NY
Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Marketing and Advertising AssociateBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InterneMedEvents.com
Winter Break Internship: Community Management Tech StartupByte Academy
Under Armour RepBookmark This
San Jose, CA
Posted: March 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThirdChannel is a retail intelligence network based in Boston, Massachusetts. ThirdChannel's network of over 8,000 agents work to optimize the in-store performance for brands like Oakley, Under Armour, and Luxottica by visual merchandising in third-party retail spaces, sharing brand and product education, and capturing sales and product data in-store using ThirdChannel's proprietary platform.
We are currently searching for one such agent for the Under Armour program in the San Jose, CA area. This agent will represent Under Armour footwear in sporting goods stores in San Jose, educate associates about Under Armour products and technology, and report statistics back to the corporate location in Baltimore using 3C technology.
ResponsibilitiesThe agent will visit 15-20 different sporting goods stores in the San Jose area once a month, for a total of approximately 15-20 hours per month of in-store time. He/she will:
- Learn the ins and outs of the Under Armour brand and their products
- Educate and inspire store associates and customers
- Handle and track Under Armour product in stores
- Capture product data through ThirdChannel's platform that is reported back in real time to Under Armour corporate
- Learn about the Under Armour brand, their products, visual merchandising, and product demos so that you can optimize how their products are displayed in stores to generate the most sales
The agent will work approximately 15-20 hours per month and will earn $15/hour in store, plus 56 cents per mile over 40 miles traveled roundtrip.