- Internships /
- Marketing /
- University of Chicago Campus President (Brand Ambassador) for College Town Tutor
Spring Marketing/PR InternUrbanEdge Publishing
Join a New Fashion Brand When It StartsLumi America inc.
New Mobile App AmbassadorKamcord
Social Media/Marketing InternWhirlWind Creative
Marketing & CommunicationsHarley London LLC
ENTERTAINMENT ADVERTISING & MARKETINGPPM
Dell Campus Ambassador: University of Texas - AustinMosaic Sales Solutions
Dell Campus Ambassador: University of Southern CaliforniaMosaic Sales Solutions
University of Chicago Campus President (Brand Ambassador) for College Town TutorBookmark This
College Town Tutor
222 Merchandise Mart Plz
Posted: September 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are College Town Tutor (CTT), an innovative peer-to-peer college level tutoring service for students. CTT is coming to University this fall and we are recruiting excelling students who are looking for an opportunity to gain leadership, branding, and sales experience in a startup, with the advantage of flexible hours. These will allow you to study, stay healthy and maintain your social life, all while making extra cash!
Benefits of being a Campus President!
• Boost your resume with an awesome in-school job working for a growing company.
• Direct access to marketing and sales professionals who will be aiding you along the process.
• Based on your performance, you will have an opportunity to join CTT marketing or sales team for a summer internship or full-time position!
• No commute! Work from your campus!
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities of a Campus President:
• Distribute promotional materials on campus
• Create a test schedule of all the classes for which we offer tutoring
• Reach out to school organizations about our services
RequirementsWe are looking for someone who is:
• Passionate about empowering and motivating others to improve.
• Social, outgoing and a responsible individual.
• Has a strong social network on campus.
• Member of an organization on campus is preferred.
• Must be enrolled as a student at Northwestern University, University of Chicago, DePaul University, or .University of Illinois - Chicago
• Eligible to work in the USA.